Tuesday, September 4, 2012

i'm SHOCK

it's almost a nightmare
yeah..it is.

i never think i'll face the law. i don't want too.
but today i almost face it.

the cronology...

my boss want me to help in PPID. i agree although i know nothing (hey, i can't refuse him. he's my boss).
several days it's still fine and then they start request me to attend PPID meeting. you know what? this meeting should be attend by chief because it's explain everything about how to run PPID in our office. how to transparent all information, especially the budget.

one day, there's a NGOs asked us to sent our budget program and its report. they need it to monitor the government and the organization around it.
but our finance head chief (wadir um) don't want to give it. OH MY GOD!!!
so, my boss asked me to sent the reply message via email and requested them (NGOs) to fill the form of request for information including their identity proof.
they reply our email and fill the form but not attached their identity proof. so, my boss asked PPID head chief (Ka.TU) to sent reply (again) but this time via post.

day after day passed...but the NGOs never reply our message. until one day...

we've got a letter to attend mediation of dispute session in Information Commission. JDARRR!!!

i'm very shock!!!
i feel like it's the end of my carreer.

then I go with my other boss (Kasub. Perundtib) and bring some document and some brave that we're not wrong.
after doing some argument, the NGOs asked the mediator some question about sending the dispute letter.
fortunately, they agree that they're wrong. they are not follow procedure (they doesn't give their identity) so they agree to resend their request.

thanks God...it's almost...

but what i should learned from this...is that i must to keep all document (include post sending proof). because the NGOs do this.

FIGHTING!!!

No comments: